Twiniversity and Step2 would like to introduce you to Natalie and Alexandra, our February twinnies of the month for 2012!
Nat and Alex are seven years old and live in New York City. This month these identical twins preformed a ice dancing routine to the song “Sisters” (lyrics by Irving Berlin) in the Skate Against Breast Cancer at Bryant Park. They learned that they can use the skills they are gaining as figure skaters to entertain people, and, more importantly, to help a worthy cause. And, they got to wear a little makeup, which was a huge plus for them.
We asked Rebecca, their mom, to interview them about a few of their favorite things. Here is what we found out:
What is their favorite thing about being a twin:
- Alexandra- I like having someone to help me clean up my room.
- Natalie – I like having someone to play with.
What is their favorite book:
- Alexandra – Mickey’s Easter Hunt but right now I am reading Stuart Little by E.B White so I want to see how that turns out.
- Natalie – Ramona’s World by Beverly Cleary. I have read the whole series!
What is their favorite TV show:
- Alexandra – I don’t have a favorite tv show but I love the movies Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast.
- Natalie – My favorite movie is Beezus and Ramona.
What is their favorite food:
- Alexandra – I like penne with butter, spaghetti and meatballs and broccoli.
- Natalie – Macaroni and cheese.
What is their favorite toy:
- Alexandra – Minnie Mouse stuffed toy and Bagel the beagle stuffed toy
- Natalie – Mickey Mouse stuffed toy.
What is something that makes them special:
- Alexandra – I am the only twin to have lost a tooth.
- Natalie – I have lots of funny aunts and uncles.
Because Nat and Alex are so awesome, Step2 would like them to enjoy their new portable play set, My Own Bakery! Now these twinnies can play right along side with their parents with their very own baking set!
This amazing toy allows your twinnies to measure “ingredients”, whisk the “batter” and roll out the “dough”. They can use their own cutting board which removes for extra storage and easy clean up. The oven light even lights up so you can peek inside while your cookies “bake”.
So enjoy Natalie and Alexandra and thank you for being our Twinnies of the Month!
Think your twinnies are outstanding and should be highlighted here on Twiniversity.com? Send in your funniest pictures, most clever videos, heart melting photos or amazing story, whatever makes you think your kiddos are tops!
Then email Community@Twiniversity.com with the subject “Twinnies of the Month” and tell us why your twinnies rock. Include pictures and/or a video (YouTube links would be great) to back up your story.
All submissions will be considered by our team and if your multiples are chosen, an awesome Step2 prize will come their way!