Typically, Bob’s are most well known for their awe inspiring jogging strollers, which could convert any non runners to pick up the sport, but now Bob is going mainstream and has created an incredible lightweight everyday stroller for even us non runners.
With customer driven design this four wheeled SINGLE stroller features:
- Appropriate for children from birth up to 65 pounds
- One-hand, quick-fold with an automatic frame lock
- RITAX Click & Go™ integrated adapter for convenient attachment to the BOB B-SAFE™ in matching BOB fashions or BRITAX® Infant Car Seat (creating a great travel system)
- Padded, adjustable handlebar for effortless maneuvering
- A five-point harness system and an infinite seat-recline
- Durable pneumatic tires mounted on high-impact polymer wheels (7 inch in the front and 10 inch in the back)
- A rugged independent spring-suspension system absorbs bumps in the road
- An extra-large canopy with a mesh ventilation window provides an added sense of security and convenience
- A big Low Boy cargo basket to hold your daily essentials
- A lightweight frame (23lbs)
Natalie got a chance to check out this stroller on it’s launch day and was mesmerized. “This stroller would be perfect when you get the opportunity to take a stroll with one kiddo at a time. It pushed like a breeze (even after I loaded it up with equipment). The air wheels were the cherry on the cake for me personally. Any stroller with tires like that get’s two thumbs up from me.”
Available now for pre-order exclusively at REI.com (MSRP: $349.99), the stroller is offered in black, orange and navy. BOB MOTION stroller accessories such as the Snack Tray, Weather Shield, Sun Shield, and Travel Bag (sold separately), will be available in February.
Want to win one today? This will not only be good for your bank account, but I’m sure your twins (or more) will enjoy the one on one time with you.