Nat joined in on the fun at the Vicks 8-Hour Playdate and she shares her 5 best cold busting tips in this video from the playdate floor.
For more info on Vicks, visit Vicks.com.
Nat was blown away by the wide range of great products at the Vicks 8-Hour Playdate. Here are Nat's Top 5 Vicks products for you and your kiddos!
- Vicks® BabyRub™ – a non-medicated formula that contains fragrances of eucalyptus, rosemary, and lavender. Combined with your loving touch, it is perfect to calm, soothe, and relax your baby.
- Vicks® Starry Night Cool Moisture Humidifier – Experience “filter freedom”! The V3700 Vicks® Starry Night Humidifier transforms the room into a starry night sky and creates a comforting surrounding perfect for children of all ages.
- Vicks® VapoDrops – A sore throat or cough due to colds or inhaled irritants is no excuse to let your day drop by the wayside. Vicks® VapoDrops™ cough drops contain menthol, a trusted ingredient that temporarily relieves your impulse to cough and helps soothe your sore throat. For ages 5 and up.
- Vicks® Soothing Vapor Waterless Vaporizer – Plug In and Soothe Out. Simply plug in the V1700 Vicks® Soothing Vapors Waterless Vaporizer to experience 8 hours of soothing menthol relief, no water needed.
- Puffs Plus with the scent of Vicks® – If your nose could talk, it would tell you it wants this. Puffs Plus® with the Scent of Vicks® combines soothing lotion with the comforting scent of Vicks® to help provide a comforting aroma when you need it most.
Expecting twins? START HERE! Check out our ultimate list of the most important articles for expecting twins and managing your newborns!
Are you a new twin parent? Check out Natalie Diaz’s new book “What To Do When You’re Having Two: The Twin Survival Guide From Pregnancy Through the First Year”, available in stores now!
The rate of twin births has risen 79 percent over the last three decades, and continues to increase. A mom of fraternal twins and a national guru on having two, Natalie Diaz launched Twiniversity, a supportive website with advice from the twin-trenches.
What to Do When You’re Having Two is the definitive how-to guide to parenting twins, covering how to make a Birth Plan checklist, sticking to one sleep schedule, managing double-duty breastfeeding, stocking up on all the necessary gear, building one-on-one relationships with each child, and more.
Accessible and informative, What to Do When You’re Having Two is the must-have manual for all parents of twins.
Click here for info on our expecting and new twin parent classes in New York City, Chicago, and online!
Join our FREE forums and connect with parents of multiples all over the WORLD! Visit https://www.twiniversity.com/join-
Whether you’re a twin parent in the big city surrounded by scores of resources, or a triplet parent out in the country with no one around for miles — our multiples parenting forums are for YOU! Sign up for FREE and connect with people who are just like you — parents of multiples looking for advice, parenting tips, or even just people to chat with who will understand what you’re going through. Our forums are open to people all over the world and we offer scads of specialty rooms to find others who are going through the exact same thing as you. Check it out today!