Twiniversity is hosting a Virtual Baby Shower and YOU are invited!!
On Wednesday, August 1st from 8-9pm Eastern we’re bringing together 7 of our favorite brands in one huge Facebook party to celebrate all of your twinnies!
All you have to do is pop over to our Facebook page main wall at 8pm Eastern SHARP and answer our questions to win tons of cool prizes from Tub O’ Towels, Love to Dream, Dr. Brown’s, Happy Family, Cord Blood Registry, Romp & Roost, and Britax!
And this virtual baby shower isn’t just for multiples families — feel free to invite anyone who’d love to win some fantastic gear for babies and toddlers.
When? Wednesday, August 1st from 8pm-9pm Eastern. Only an hour! Be there or be square, folks!
Where? The Twiniversity Facebook Page main wall. You need to follow us for the chance to win some free swag!
BEFORE OUR PARTY:
1. You need to sign up for your own Facebook account if you don’t already have one.
2. Make sure to “like” Twiniversity to become a fan before the party starts.
3. Visit our Facebook page main wall at 8pm EST on August 1st and get ready to party!
DURING THE PARTY:
1. We’re going to be posting questions, and you need to answer us in the comments to participate!
2. Refresh often so you don’t miss our questions! Each new question will be a separate Facebook post.
3. We will pick winners for each prize at random and start a new post for the next prize to be given away.
4. Have fun, participate and relax. This will be fun and fast-paced!
WHY SHOULD I DO THIS VIRTUAL BABY SHOWER ANYWAY?
Because we love all our fans and we want to thank you for being a part of the Twiniversity community. It’s all for you, kids!
No need to dress up! This is the only baby shower where yoga pants are ENCOURAGED! See you then!!!
Are you a new twin parent? Check out Natalie Diaz’s new book “What To Do When You’re Having Two: The Twin Survival Guide From Pregnancy Through the First Year”, available in stores now!
The rate of twin births has risen 79 percent over the last three decades, and continues to increase. A mom of fraternal twins and a national guru on having two, Natalie Diaz launched Twiniversity, a supportive website with advice from the twin-trenches.
What to Do When You’re Having Two is the definitive how-to guide to parenting twins, covering how to make a Birth Plan checklist, sticking to one sleep schedule, managing double-duty breastfeeding, stocking up on all the necessary gear, building one-on-one relationships with each child, and more.
Accessible and informative, What to Do When You’re Having Two is the must-have manual for all parents of twins.