One of my LEAST favorite things about being a parent of twins is dealing with two stuffy noses at the same time. So that’s why I’m so excited to share with you a GREAT product to help you clear out those two tiny noses when your twins are congested. This is going to be a game-changer for sick days with your twins. I highly recommend stocking up on 4-6 of these so you have one per baby in the nursery, in your purse, and at your caregiver’s.
Meet the oogiebear better booger picker. Safely and effectively remove stubborn sticky mucus and dry boogers from little noses with the oogiebear booger picker, which are great for cleaning little ears too!
- Patented bear head design ensures that the ends will not go too far into the nose
- Loop and scoop ends with a curved design specifically made for removing boogers
- The loop end is perfect for sticky boogers and the scoop end has you covered for those dry crusties
- Can also be used to clean ears!
- Unlike aspirators, the oogiebear is an easy-to-use baby booger removal tool that doesn’t require you to finagle parts together
- Cleaning your oogiebear is simple – just wash it with warm soapy water and let it air dry
- oogiebear nosebalm and oogiebear chestrub are the perfect pairings; they are 100% certified organic products to help clear infant airways and provide long-lasting moisture to irritated skin
- The inventor of oogiebear is a Doctor of Pharmacy and mom of 3, so you know you’re in the best of hands
The oogiebear 2-pack is perfect for twins and it comes in a handy carrying case.
COUPON CODE – Make sure to use code TWINS for 30% off your entire purchase (expires 2/28/2022).
Raising multiples ain’t cheap! Make sure to check out all our other great multiple birth discounts to save extra bucks with your twinnies!
Have you been to the Twiniversity Shop yet? Click here to see all our amazing twin parent personal services, the #1 expecting twins book, the Twiniversity Amazon Shop, the Twiniversity Etsy Shop, and all our top gear suggestions. While you’re at it, check out our expecting twins classes and free twin parent emails!
- Raising Infant Twins on a Wiggly Schedule | Twiniversity Podcast With Twin Mom Sarah Beth Moreau
- oogiebear Coupon Code – Take 30% off – May 2021
- How to Start Solid Food with Your Twins | Twiniversity Podcast With Twin Mom Lindsey Ison, Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist
- The Best Convertible Car Seats
- 10 Diaper Changing Station Items You May Have Overlooked + oogiebear Giveaway
Having twins? Ever wish there was an expecting twins class to get you ready for your twins? Well, relax, there is! We offer Twiniversity classes in New York City, Chicago, Houston, and ONLINE, created exclusively for expecting and new parents of multiples. Click here to learn more… and while you’re at it, check out our breastfeeding twins class and baby safety class!
Got twins? Us too! The Twiniversity Podcast with Natalie Diaz is created by parents of twins FOR parents of twins. This podcast is all about parenting twins, offering plenty of tips, parenting hacks, and (of course) some good laughs. Click here to subscribe for free… and while you’re at it, check out our awesome twin parenting classes and the Twiniversity shop!