Affiliate Program – Online Breastfeeding Twins Class
Twiniversity offers an affiliate program for our Online Breastfeeding Twins Class. We’re offering a 25% commission on the $79 class ($19.75 per sale).
Interested in joining this program? Click here to apply.
What To Do When You’re Breastfeeding Two is an on-demand online breastfeeding twins class made just for new and expectant mothers of twins. This course was created by Twiniversity in partnership with Judy Teibloom-Mishkin, IBCLC.
Our breastfeeding twins class is perfect for:
- moms preparing for the arrival of twins
- moms who need a little help with breastfeeding twins who have already arrived
The Twiniversity “What To Do When You’re Breastfeeding Two” breastfeeding twins class is guaranteed to give expectant twin moms the BEST START with breastfeeding! IBCLC Judy Teibloom-Mishkin shares specific and detailed information on preparing for and developing a breastfeeding relationship when you’re nursing two. Here you’ll find the best information, techniques, and advice to get you started on the right foot with nursing your dynamic duo!
This series includes 36 instructional video modules, 5 troubleshooting modules, and 11 modules of real twin mom’s stories, plus helpful cheat sheets, handouts, related article links, and recommended product links.
With your purchase of this breastfeeding twins class, you’ll have access to all video modules for 9 months from the date of purchase, so you can watch the videos as many times as you like!
- How does breastfeeding work?
- Why is breastfeeding so important?
- Breastfeeding Twins Prep
- Goals of Breastfeeding
- Dealing with the Pressure to be Successful
- Supporting the Breastfeeding Mom
- Delivery Day and Skin to Skin Contact
- Breastfeeding Twins on Day One
- All About That Latch!
- Breastfeeding in the NICU
- The Basics of Pumping
- Building Your Supply Using JUST a Pump
- Pumping Schedule for Home If Your Babies Are In The NICU
- When One Baby Comes Home Before The Other
- Breastfeeding at Home: Strategy, Routine and Everything In-Between
- Managing One Schedule for Two Newborns
- Sample Pumping & Nursing Schedule for Twins
- And so much more!
Click here to apply for the affiliate program