Twiniversity is hosting a Virtual Baby Shower and YOU are invited!! On Tuesday, January 30th from 8-9pm Eastern we’re bringing together 7 of our favorite brands in one huge Facebook party to celebrate all of your
Twiniversity is hosting a Virtual Baby Shower and YOU are invited!!
On Tuesday, January 30th from 8-9pm Eastern we’re bringing together 7 of our favorite brands in one huge Facebook party to celebrate all of your twinnies!
All you have to do is pop over to our Facebook page main wall at 8pm Eastern SHARP and answer our questions to win tons of cool prizes from BabyBjörn, Colgate Mattress, Happy Family, Britax, Love to Dream, Pampers and Cybex.
And this virtual baby shower isn’t just for multiples families — feel free to invite anyone who’d love to win some fantastic gear for babies and toddlers.
When? Tuesday, January 30th from 8pm-9pm Eastern. Only an hour! Be there or be square, folks!
Where? The Twiniversity Facebook Page main wall. You need to follow us for the chance to win some free swag!
BEFORE OUR PARTY:
1. You need to sign up for your own Facebook account if you don’t already have one.
2. Make sure to “like” Twiniversity to become a fan before the party starts.
3. Visit our Facebook page main wall at 8pm EST on January 30th and get ready to party!
DURING THE PARTY:
1. We’re going to be posting questions, and you need to answer us in the comments to participate!
2. Refresh often so you don’t miss our questions! Each new question will be a separate Facebook post.
3. We will pick winners for each prize at random and start a new post for the next prize to be given away.
4. Have fun, participate and relax. This will be fun and fast-paced!
WHY SHOULD I DO THIS VIRTUAL BABY SHOWER ANYWAY?
Because we love all our fans and we want to thank you for being a part of the Twiniversity community. It’s all for you, kids!
No need to dress up! This is the only baby shower where yoga pants are ENCOURAGED! See you then!!!
(Tuesday) 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.