Are you looking for a Halloween activity to do with your twins? This one is fun to make and makes a great treat. Try letting your kids of all ages get a little creative with these ghost cookies.
If your little ones are feeling extra creative, let them run a little wild and put the ghost cookies in little cups with crushed Oreo “dirt” for extra fun!
Are you pregnant with twins? Sign up for one of our online expecting twins classes today to help you get ready for your twins arrival.
Nutter Butter Ghost Cookies Recipe:
Makes 10 cookies
1 cup white chocolate chips
10 Nutter Butter Cookies
1 tube Betty Crocker Cookie Frosting in black (This can be hard to find. Order it here or use one of the following substitutions)–you can sub in melted chocolate chips and use a toothpick for them OR a small tube of black gel frosting
If you’re looking for costumes for your boy/girl twins this Halloween, check this out to get some awesome ideas!
More recipes you’ll love
Need some twin girl costume ideas? See our best ideas here!
Subscribe for FREE to the Twiniversity Podcast
Got twins? Us too! The Twiniversity Podcast with Natalie Diaz is created by parents of twins FOR parents of twins, from expecting times through the teenage years and everything in between. This podcast is all about parenting twins, offering plenty of tips, parenting hacks, and of course, humor. Just know that we are laughing WITH you every step of the way. Click here to learn more…
1. Melt the white chocolate chips, either in a mason jar in a pan of warm water or in the microwave
2. Be careful not to scorch it or heat it too hot
3. Carefully dip the top 3/4s of the Nutter Butter in the melted chocolate (Use a butter knife if needed)
4. Lay them on a cooling rack to drip and then move to a sheet of parchment to cool completely
5. Once cooled snip off the top of the black frosting pouch so the opening is very small
6. Use the frosting to make eyes and mouths (You can also use a toothpick to dot on the frosting as desired)
Leave to set and then serve up those ghost cookies!
Need twin boy costume inspirations? See what our community says are the best boy Halloween costumes this year!
Don’t miss another amazing recipe from Twiniversity! Subscribe to our email list to stay in the know today!
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 10 Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1 tube Betty Crocker Cookie Frosting in black--you can sub in melted chocolate chips and use a toothpick for them OR a small tube of black gel frosting
- Melt the white chocolate chips, either in
mason jar in a pan of warm water or in the microwave
- Be careful not to scorch it or heat it too hot
- Carefully dip the top 3/4s of the Nutter
Butter in the melted chocolate
- Use a butter knife if needed
- Lay them on a cooling rack to drip and then
move to a sheet of parchment to cool completely
- Once cooled snip off the top of the black
frosting pouch so the opening is very small
- Use the frosting to make eyes and mouths
- You can also use a toothpick to dot on the
frosting as desired
- Leave to set up and then serve!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: n/aTotal Fat: n/agSaturated Fat: n/agTrans Fat: n/agUnsaturated Fat: n/agCholesterol: n/amgSodium: n/amgCarbohydrates: n/agNet Carbohydrates: n/agFiber: n/agSugar: n/agSugar Alcohols: n/agProtein: n/ag
Need more support? Start a Twiniversity Membership
Want more from Twiniversity? Sign up today for a Twiniversity Membership! Choose from 2 levels starting at $6.99/month to connect with other parents of twins in a monthly Zoom twin club, build your twin parenting community in our private Facebook group, and expand your twin parent knowledge with our video learner library. Click here to learn more…