Learn about multiple birth discounts and twin discounts from retailers all over the US, including a sample letter to apply for free samples.
Many corporations around the world are acknowledging multiple births by offering special discount programs just for our families. Listed below are some of the most popular known discounts and multiple birth discounts. Please note the requirements for each, also listed below to the best of our knowledge.
Sample Request Letter
“Dear Sir or Madam,
On (date of birth), my husband and I became the proud parents of twin (boys/girls). We understand that your company offers special benefits for families with multiples. We would love to take advantage of this offer and be added to any mailing list your company may keep for future coupons and informational mailings. Enclosed are copies of the birth certificates for our children (Baby A name) and (Baby B name).
Thank you for your support of our family. If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me at (phone number).
Request a recognition of birth from the White House
Recognition of babies’ birth/adoption by sending:
- name and home address of honoree(s)
- form of address (Mr., Ms., Mrs., Dr., Miss, etc.)
- exact date of birth (month, day, year)
- age (birthdays)
- your (the requestor’s) name and daytime
- hone number
- any specific mailing instructions if other than to honoree’s address
- Send to The White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20500. To submit your request online, visit https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/write-or-call#write. If you already submitted a request and need to make sure your information is correct, contact the White House Comments Line at 1-202-456-1111.