Download the Twiniversity Media Kit to learn more about our web/social media stats, partnership opportunities, and about our founder Natalie Diaz.
Most recently featured in…
Harper’s Bazaar, “What It’s Really Like to Raise Twins“
Bravo TV’s Bethenny and Fredrik show, behind the scenes.
Nat’s Book, “What To Do When You’re Having Two”, an Amazon Bestseller!
Learn all about the #1 book for expecting multiples, “What to Do When You’re Having Two”, written by Natalie Diaz, Twiniversity Founder and CEO.
Twiniversity founder Natalie Diaz has been featured in magazines, newspapers, radio, television and of course, the web. She’s spoken at many events for a great number of organizations coast to coast, including being the keynote speaker for Multiples of America‘s Annual Convention, the Connecticut State Association of Mothers of Twins, the New Jersey State Mothers of Twins, the NY Baby Expo, the New York State Mothers of Twins Club, the Illinois Association of Mothers of Twins Clubs, the Northern California Association of Mothers of Twins Clubs, Big City Moms, JPMA (Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association), and all over LA, regarding topics ranging from running your local twins club, to keeping your marriage strong with multiples, to balancing your life and your children’s lives.
To find out where Nat will be speaking next, check out our Events page.
- Bravo’s “Pregnant In Heels“
- NBC’s “Moms In the City and a Dad Named David”
- CBS Boston Evening News, “Pregnancy Apps Offer Tips to Expecting Mothers“
Natalie and her twins were in the New York Times, focusing on her deep roots in New York City in the article, “New York’s Little Italy, Littler by the Year” by Sam Roberts.
Natalie was also featured in the New York Times article, “Family Tree New York”, regarding her generations of family in New York City.
Natalie’s contributions to New York Family Magazine:
- Managing With Multiples
- Ten Tips for Raising Twins in the City
- Measuring Up
- #Twinning: 5 Top Tips for Shopping for a Double Stroller
- Multiple Musts
- Ready or Not: Two Local Parenting Groups Discuss Year One
- The Biggest Mistakes Made By Twin Parents
- The Cow Who Saved Christmas
- The Book Of Twins: Natalie Diaz’s New Book
- What We Want In A President
- Giving Back: A Letter to Santa
- Great Expectations: The City’s Best and Pre- and Post-Natal Classes
- The Joys of Raising Twins
To find all of Natalie’s features in New York Family Magazine, click here.
The Wall Street Journal wrote a great article about the differences between fraternal and identical twins and came to Natalie for her opinion: “At a Convention Full of Them, It’s Apparent Not All Twins Are Created Equal“
Natalie is a frequent contributor to The Huffington Post:
- Peer Pressure Isn’t Just for Kids Anymore
- Will Your Marriage Be the Same After Kids? 5 Tips to Keep Your Relationship Blissful
- 10 Tips for a Speedier Recovery After Delivery
- Room for Two: Nursery Planning Tips for Twins
- 6 Tips to a Happier Holiday for Moms
Natalie’s articles on the Rosie Pope blog
- Paging Twiniversity: Parenting After Baby (or Babies!)
- Mommy Maven: Planning a Baby Shower for Twins
- Mommy Maven: Designing a Twin Nursery
- Paging Twiniversity: How to Get Pregnant With Twins
Awards and Recognition
Women In Toys’ Wonder Women Awards nominee, Social Media Influencer category – 2016
Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) Innovation Awards, Industry Celebrity Judge – 2015
Twin Gear Consultant for GuguGuru.com
Natalie is often featured as a Twin Parenting and Gear Expert
- Yahoo Parenting!, “Surprising Things Parents Should Know About Twins“
- USA Today, “No one mad enough to quit Facebook over research study“
- Fox News, “Having twins? 11 tips for a healthy pregnancy“
- Santa Cruz Sentinel, “Postpartum depression: One mom’s story“
- Parents Magazine, “7 Reasons Why You Might Not Love Being Pregnant (It’s OK!)“
- Care.com blog, “How to Hire a Nanny for Twins“, and “The Best Double Stroller for You“
- Lucie’s List, “Books for Expectant Twin Moms“
- Well Rounded, “Why I Didn’t Leave the City When I Had Kids“
- March of Dimes blog, “How Does Buying Diapers Support March of Dimes?“
- JPMA Baby Safety Zone blog, “5 Safety Tips Just For Twins“
- Natalie was commissioned by About.com as an expert in her field, to give her top tips to families of multiples. She has done videos for them on bottle-feeding your twins, burping your twins, and buying a double stroller. These videos are some of the highest rated videos for families of multiples found on their site….Tips for Buying a Double Stroller
- The Kathryn Zox Show
- From Here To Maternity
- Natalie was a featured guest on the Doctor Radio network, hosted by Dr. Marina Kurian.
- New Mommy Media’s TWIN TALKS, Episode 14: “The Importance of Twin Groups and Meetups“
- Parenting Bytes Podcast, Episode 4, “Can you ever be a good enough mom?”, and Episode 41, “Is This Awesome Commercial Going To Reverse Barbie’s Slide?”
- “Coastal Daybreak with Ben Ball”, WTKF-FM – Greenville, NC
- “Women’s Watch” with Ellen Sherman, WBZ-AM – Boston, MA
- “Tron in the Mornings” with Tron Simpson, KCMN-AM – Colorado Springs, CO
- “The Morning Blend” with Don Rivet and Dan McCargar, KTOE – Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
- “Maryland’s Morning News” with Bryan Nehman, WBAL-AM – Baltimore, MD
- “Idea Exchange” with Brenda Murphy, WBEV-AM – Milwaukee, WI
- “The Brett Winterble Show”, Sirius XM – National
- “Free America Radio with Steven Maggi” – National
- WRJN Afternoon News – Racine, WI
- “The Barbara Dooley Show” WGAU-AM – Atlanta, GA
Want to interview Natalie or have her write a piece for you?
Natalie and the Twiniversity team are constantly on the go, trying to make sure that every parent of multiples out there knows about Twiniversity. If you would like Natalie to be a guest on your show/blog please email her at Natalie@Twiniversity.com or call 917.442.2020.