Download the Twiniversity Media Kit to learn more about our web and social media stats, partnership opportunities, and offerings.
Download About Natalie Diaz to learn more about the CEO/Founder of Twiniversity
Most recently featured in…
Harper’s Bazaar, “What It’s Really Like to Raise Twins“
Bravo TV’s Bethenny and Fredrik show, behind the scenes.
Nat’s Book, “What To Do When You’re Having Two”, an Amazon Bestseller!
Learn all about the #1 book for expecting multiples, “What to Do When You’re Having Two”, written by Natalie Diaz, Twiniversity Founder and CEO.
Twiniversity founder Natalie Diaz has been featured in magazines, newspapers, radio, television and of course, the web. She speaks on topics such as running your local twins club, keeping your marriage strong with multiples, balancing your life and your children’s lives, influencer marketing, niche marketing, succeeding as an entrepreneur, among many others.
She’s spoken at many events for a great number of organizations coast to coast, including:
- Keynote Speaker at New York Baby Show, Chicago Baby Show, and LA Baby Show
- Keynote Speaker at Multiples of America‘s Annual Convention
- Featured Speaker at the Permission to Hustle Influencer Mastermind Cruise
- Featured Speaker at the JPMA Baby Show (Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association)
- Featured Expert Panelist at the JPMA Baby Show Media & Marketing Luncheon
- Connecticut State Association of Mothers of Twins convention
- New Jersey State Mothers of Twins convention
- New York State Mothers of Twins Club convention
- Illinois Association of Mothers of Twins Clubs convention
- Northern California Association of Mothers of Twins Clubs convention
- Big City Moms events
To find out where Nat will be speaking next, check out our Events page.
To book Natalie to speak at your next event, email Natalie@Twiniversity.com or call 917.442.2020.
What Our Partners Are Saying…
Britax Child Safety, Inc. is honored to have partnered with Natalie Diaz and Twiniversity for the past ten years. We’ve even sat in some of Natalie’s NYC Twiniversity expecting parenting classes as well as collaborated in person and online to reach parents of multiples across the country. There is no other expecting and new parents of multiples resource with so much current expertise than Natalie Diaz and the Twiniversity staff.
– Kate Clark, Britax
Twiniversity has been a Happy Family Organics partner for the last 10 years. Twiniversity and Happy share the same values: support for all moms with no judgment, delivering trusted products, practical advice, and information, and a commitment to the health and happiness of all children.
– Helen Bernstein, Happy Family Organics
Nat has been a long-time partner of MAM for good reason – Not only is she authentic, relatable and quick-witted, but she is also very knowledgeable about the safest and best products for babies. She works closely with us to craft tailored plans to help us achieve our marketing and sales objectives. She knows her audience well and we always trust her instincts on what will work best.
– Ria Calong-Russo, MAM USA
The team at Twiniversity have been a joy to work with all year long. They are quick to respond to all correspondence and provide immediate results from activities we partner together. Their following has been very active with our partnership and have helped increase our fan base and bottom line. Top notch professionals!
– Allana Pinkerton, Diono
We are the distributors of several high-end baby brands in North America. We have worked closely with Twiniversity for a couple of years now, especially on our Love To Dream brand, featuring the Swaddle UP. Natalie and Julie do excellent work always, and they have so much knowledge in the space of safe sleep especially. We find it valuable to work with Twiniversity, helping to promote our products and we are very pleased with their consistent high-quality work. They are dependable and extremely easy and nice to work with.
– Elisabeth Bergoo, Regal Lager/Love to Dream
Our partnership with Twiniversity has far exceeded our expectations. We’ve worked with Twiniversity for a few years now and they are truly an extension of our marketing team. We’ve seen continued success with sponsored Twitter parties and now, newer to the scene, Facebook parties. They have helped to expand our reach and brand recognition within the multiples community, both online and off.
– Ashley Szeremet, Step2
BabyBjörn and Twiniversity have been brand partners for the last two years. Twiniversity not only understands the core values of BabyBjörn, parenting, bonding, and safety, but really embraces the brands they work with. Due to this personal connection with the select brands that they work with, BabyBjörn has quickly seen increased engagement with parents of multiples. In addition, Twiniversity has helped elevate the BabyBjörn brand by reinforcing the importance of babywearing while offering simple, effortless solutions for young parents of multiples.
– Bridgette Kovacevich, BabyBjörn
- Bravo’s “Pregnant In Heels“
- Bravo’s “Bethenny & Fredrik“
- NBC’s “Moms In the City and a Dad Named David”
- CBS Boston Evening News, “Pregnancy Apps Offer Tips to Expecting Mothers“
Natalie and her twins were in the New York Times, focusing on her deep roots in New York City in the article, “New York’s Little Italy, Littler by the Year” by Sam Roberts.
Natalie was also featured in the New York Times article, “Family Tree New York”, regarding her generations of family in New York City.
Natalie’s contributions to New York Family Magazine:
- Managing With Multiples
- Ten Tips for Raising Twins in the City
- Measuring Up
- #Twinning: 5 Top Tips for Shopping for a Double Stroller
- Multiple Musts
- Ready or Not: Two Local Parenting Groups Discuss Year One
- The Biggest Mistakes Made By Twin Parents
- The Cow Who Saved Christmas
- The Book Of Twins: Natalie Diaz’s New Book
- What We Want In A President
- Giving Back: A Letter to Santa
- Great Expectations: The City’s Best and Pre- and Post-Natal Classes
- The Joys of Raising Twins
To find all of Natalie’s features in New York Family Magazine, click here.
The Wall Street Journal wrote a great article about the differences between fraternal and identical twins and came to Natalie for her opinion: “At a Convention Full of Them, It’s Apparent Not All Twins Are Created Equal”
Natalie’s articles on the Rosie Pope blog
- Paging Twiniversity: Parenting After Baby (or Babies!)
- Mommy Maven: Planning a Baby Shower for Twins
- Mommy Maven: Designing a Twin Nursery
- Paging Twiniversity: How to Get Pregnant With Twins
Awards and Recognition
- Women In Toys’ Wonder Women Awards nominee, Social Media Influencer category – 2016
- Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) Innovation Awards, Industry Celebrity Judge – 2015
- Twin Gear Consultant for GuguGuru.com
Natalie is often featured as a Twin Parenting and Gear Expert
- Us Weekly, “5 Mistakes New Parents of Twins Make After Bringing Their Babies Home“
- USA Today, “Polar Vortex 2019: How to Keep Your Kids From Going Crazy During the Deep Freeze“
- Yahoo Parenting!, “Surprising Things Parents Should Know About Twins“
- USA Today, “No one mad enough to quit Facebook over research study“
- Fox News, “Having twins? 11 tips for a healthy pregnancy“
- Santa Cruz Sentinel, “Postpartum depression: One mom’s story“
- Parents Magazine, “7 Reasons Why You Might Not Love Being Pregnant (It’s OK!)“
- Care.com blog, “How to Hire a Nanny for Twins“, and “The Best Double Stroller for You“
- Lucie’s List, “Books for Expectant Twin Moms“
- Well Rounded, “Why I Didn’t Leave the City When I Had Kids“
- March of Dimes blog, “How Does Buying Diapers Support March of Dimes?“
- JPMA Baby Safety Zone blog, “5 Safety Tips Just For Twins“
- Natalie was commissioned by About.com as an expert in her field, to give her top tips to families of multiples. She has done videos for them on bottle-feeding your twins, burping your twins, and buying a double stroller. These videos are some of the highest rated videos for families of multiples found on their site….Tips for Buying a Double Stroller
- The Birth Hour Podcast
- The Kathryn Zox Show
- From Here To Maternity
- Natalie was a featured guest on the Doctor Radio network, hosted by Dr. Marina Kurian.
- New Mommy Media’s TWIN TALKS, Episode 14: “The Importance of Twin Groups and Meetups“
- Parenting Bytes Podcast, Episode 4, “Can you ever be a good enough mom?“, and Episode 41, “Is This Awesome Commercial Going To Reverse Barbie’s Slide?“
- “Coastal Daybreak with Ben Ball”, WTKF-FM – Greenville, NC
- “Women’s Watch” with Ellen Sherman, WBZ-AM – Boston, MA
- “Tron in the Mornings” with Tron Simpson, KCMN-AM – Colorado Springs, CO
- “The Morning Blend” with Don Rivet and Dan McCargar, KTOE – Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
- “Maryland’s Morning News” with Bryan Nehman, WBAL-AM – Baltimore, MD
- “Idea Exchange” with Brenda Murphy, WBEV-AM – Milwaukee, WI
- “The Brett Winterble Show”, Sirius XM – National
- “Free America Radio with Steven Maggi” – National
- WRJN Afternoon News – Racine, WI
- “The Barbara Dooley Show” WGAU-AM – Atlanta, GA
Want to interview Natalie or have her write a piece for you?
Natalie and the Twiniversity team are constantly on the go, trying to make sure that every parent of multiples out there knows about Twiniversity. If you would like Natalie to be a guest on your show/blog please email her at Natalie@Twiniversity.com or call 917.442.2020.