Are you pregnant with twins and looking for a support group? Join our Twiniversity Pregnant with Twins private group on Facebook! It’s totally free to join. Make connections with other moms and dads expecting twins from all around the world. Get your pregnancy questions answered. And hey — you might even meet your new best friend!
Top 10 things you can do in the Twiniversity Twin Pregnancy Facebook Group
- Post a question about your twin pregnancy
- Find other pregnant twin moms and dads to make friends
- Give advice to other parents expecting twins when they have questions
- Find support from others who are JUST LIKE YOU!
- Ask questions about getting ready for twins — our moderators are twin moms too!
- Share your worries and concerns and be heard by others who are going through the same exact thing
- Get tips for getting through pregnancy insomnia, nausea, back aches, and all the other wonderful things that come along with twin pregnancy : )
- Get ideas for pregnancy photo shoots
- Find twins baby shower theme ideas
- Settle in to your new parenting home — we’re here for you!!
What is Twiniversity?
Reaching over 2 million families a year in over 150 countries, Twiniversity is the largest global resource for all things “twinnie”. We bring twin parenting expertise to our website, our twins classes, our social media channels, and the bestselling book “What To Do When You’re Having Two”, the #1 bestseller on Amazon for Twins and Multiples Parenting.
After Natalie Diaz had her twins in 2004, she was shocked by the lack of resources available to families of multiples. Magazines, websites, and television shows all seemed to focus on “singleton” families. As a full-time mom, Natalie vowed that once her twins started Kindergarten, if no one had started giving twin families access to more information, she would do it herself. So proudly in the fall of 2009, after no one had organized twin parents, Natalie got on a soapbox and started a twin parenting revolution called Twiniversity. She wanted to make ONE website that parents of multiples could turn to for information and community. With the mission of connecting, educating and making parents see the comical side of having twins, Twiniversity succeeds tenfold.
Now reaching over 2 million families a year in over 150 countries, Twiniversity is the largest global resource for all things “twinnie”. With worldwide recognition in her field, Natalie Diaz brings her twin parenting expertise to our online resource, our podcasts, our live and online expecting twins classes, our social media channels, our Twiniversity App, and her bestselling book “What To Do When You’re Having Two“, the #1 bestseller on Amazon for Twins & Multiples Parenting.
Nat hasn’t done it alone; with her Mom Squad at her side, Twiniversity is supporting our families 24/7.
Do you wish there was a twin pregnancy app that also serves as a raising twins app once your twins are born? Well, guess what? WE MADE IT! The Twiniversity App will be your new favorite app to track and monitor your twin pregnancy AND track feedings and diaper changes for your twins throughout the first year of life. This app was designed by twin moms specifically for YOU! This is the app we WISH we had when we were having twins.