Looking for ways to help boost milk supply for those hungry little babies of yours? One thing that many mothers swear by are Lactation Cookies. A cookie you won’t feel bad for eating! And your babies will thank you for eating them!
Twin mom Ashley said “These are super yummy and help boost your milk supply! The recommended “dose” is 4 cookies per day (good luck limiting yourself to that many). This recipe makes a lot – about 60-70 cookies – so it can be halved if necessary.”
I N G R E D I E N T S
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
4 Tablespoons water
2 Tablespoons flaxseed meal (no substitutions)
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups thick cut oats
1 cup chocolate chips
2-4 Tablespoons Brewer’s Yeast (no substitutions)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the flaxseed meal and water, set aside 3-5 minutes.
- Beat/Cream butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Stir flaxseed mix into butter mix and add vanilla. Beat until well blended.
- Mix together flour, brewers yeast, baking soda, and salt then mix with the batter.
- Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop on baking sheet and bake for 8 – 12 minutes.
- Let cool the remove from the tray and enjoy!