Expecting twins when you’ve already got kids? We’ve heard from so many parents who already have one or two (or more!) singleton kids who are now pregnant with twins and are in need of some unique support. This class was made just for you guys! Twins After Singletons is an on-demand compact class specifically for parents having twins after singletons to help get them ready to add twins to their already busy crew.
Your instructor, Melanie O’Reilly-Rogers — mom of twins plus two older kids — will prepare you for all the things she wished she had known before having her twins. Melanie created this curriculum based on what mistakes she made, what things really worked for her (and for other twin parents with older singletons), and what you should be thinking about NOW to make sure you’re as prepared as possible for your twins to arrive.
What you’ll get in the Twins After Singletons Class:
- 25 video modules that you watch on your own schedule
- Learn what you need to know about adding twins to an already busy family of one, two, or more kids.
- Created and taught by a mom of twins plus two older kids!
Class modules include:
- Things you can’t do too soon
- Making plans for your kids on delivery day
- How will I fit all these kids in my car?
- Toy storage tips
- Concerns during pregnancy
- Breastfeeding twins prep
- Baby gear tips for parents adding twins to their crew
- Best strollers for twins +1 or +2
- Delivery day tips
- NICU tips
- Mistakes parents of twins + older kids make
- Finding help
- Coming home with the babies
- Feeding the twins
- Naps and bedtime
- Getting out of the house with the circus
- Preparing your partner
- Couple time
- Big kid feelings: Regressions, acting out, and needing attention
- When the poop hits the fan
- Organization tips
- Friendships after twins
- When to call in the pros
- Total length of video modules: 61 minutes
See our entire line of Twiniversity classes and services here
Please note that our classes may be covered by FSA, HSA, or medical insurance. Contact your plan administrator to check coverage before buying.
Meet Your Instructor
Melanie O’Reilly-Rogers is a twin mom of four from the suburbs of Chicago. With her degree in early childhood from the University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana and her personal parenting experiences, she is able to give sound, realistic advice to parents who are in the thick of it. Melanie blogs at mostlyundercontrol.com, has a podcast called Honestly, It’s Motherhood, and an Etsy shop with printables to help moms stay organized called Mostly Organized. You can usually find her hanging out in Instagram stories at @mostlyundercontrol.
- The Best Winter Hats for Kids
- 15 Best Digital Twins Pregnancy Announcements
- Packing for Twins: Tips for a Weekend Trip
- URGENT: DockATot cited for violating Infant Sleep Products Rule
- Snow Boots: What to Look For and Brands We Love
Need some baby safety training? Take the Twiniversity Complete Baby Safety course, offered on-demand. Includes video modules on infant, toddler, and child CPR, first aid, and common medical ailments, plus car seat installation and safety and childproofing your home. Click here to learn more!