Need a new fall treat idea for the kiddos? Try this pumpkin pie pudding pops recipe this fall for a new twist on an old favorite!
Can you feel the fall chill in the air? Are the leaves getting ready to change in just a few short weeks where you live? I must say, I am from the Hudson Valley in New York and my environment gave me a slight obsession with fall.
Apple picking, sweaters, bonfires, and cider doughnuts were fall favorites for the whole town growing up. And I miss it terribly. I now reside in the desert. That has its perks (no snow, central air, cute sandals all year) but it’s a bit difficult to really enjoy all fall has to offer in the heat of the Valley of the Sun.
So, living here in this heat, you have to get creative to enjoy the cooler seasons. Enter: pumpkin pie pudding pops. Give them a try, even if you have to crank the heat to do it!
Pumpkin Pie Pudding Pops
Makes: 4 Pops
Prep: 10 Minutes
In Active Time: 24 Hours
If you’re looking for a sweet fall treat you have to check these recipes out!
3 cups milk
5.1 oz instant vanilla pudding
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 teaspoon clove
Whisk together instant vanilla pudding mix and three cups milk until thick.
Once the pudding is thickened add one cup pumpkin puree.
Whisk in the cinnamon and clove.
Place pop mix into the mold.
Add in sticks and then freeze overnight.
Let us know how they turned out. Post your finished product or just your process on IG, fb, or even TikTok and tag us or share it with us in a DM. We are @Twiniversity on all platforms!
- 3 cups milk
- 5.1 oz instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoon clove
- Whisk together instant vanilla pudding mix and three cups milk until thick.
- Once the pudding is thickened mix in one cup pumpkin puree.
- Whisk in the cinnamon and clove.
- Place pop mix into the mold.
- Add in sticks and then freeze overnight.
- 5 Tips for Travel with Infant Twins
- Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake: A Fall Treat For The Whole Family
- Breastfeeding Twins: A Step-By-Step Guide for New Twin Moms
- Twin Pregnancy Facebook Group – Join Today!
- Get Your FREE Halloween Workbook for Preschoolers
Want to be the first to know about giveaways, deals, and more just for twin parents? Sign up for the Twiniversity email list! Subscribe today to get emails about giveaways, events, weekly article roundups, and more! Pregnant with twins? We’ll be sending you a weekly twin pregnancy email to keep you on track with your pregnancy to-do list! Click here to learn more… and while you’re at it, check out our Complete Baby Safety Course and Twin Parent Memberships.