Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? Uh… no thanks! Us twin moms know what we want for Christmas and we aren’t afraid to shout it to the world! Whether it be the latest gadget, a new wardrobe, or just some peace and quiet, the Twiniversity M.O.M. Squad and some of our loyal fans give you the scoop on what we REALLY want for Christmas with “Twiniversity’s Favorite Things: Christmas Gifts for Mom!”
- Moxie shower head
- New iPhone cover personalized with my name or kids photo
- Soda Stream (I’m addicted to seltzer)
- Apple TV with subscription to Netflix streaming
- Los Pollos Hermanos Shirt from Breaking Bad
- A new wallet! Coach wouldn’t hurt.
- A new pair of sunglasses with the gift receipt (This is something we have to try on, but it’s the thought that will inspire us to get the ones that fit us best!)
- Fancy hand soap to keep by the kitchen sink (I like Mrs. Meyers Basil Smell)
- LOVE these!!! An adhesive-note paperback case for the iPhone
- Bose headphones (pricy, but such a luxurious item)
- New Bathrobe that makes me feel like I’m at a spa
And this. (Is that wrong?)
- The FitBit – a bracelet that tracks your fitness and syncs to an app
- An instant-read digital probe thermometer – for when you just want a quick temperature read on that chicken breast. Not for tushies!
- Aveda Hand Relief cream — smells like spices and so smooth!
- Burt’s Bees products – lip balm, lip gloss, almond hand cream, you name it
- Casual scarves — in any color
- Music! Current wants: JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound (post-punk soul/R&B band out of Chicago) and Sara Watkins (modern bluegrass)
- “I Heart My Little A-Holes” by Karen Alpert (aka Baby Sideburns). Her blog is hilarious and I can’t wait to read her book.
- Vosges Haut-Chocolat
- Benefit cosmetics (especially their “Bathina” bath products)
- Vouchers for free babysitting from my friends and family!
- A new laptop…the kind with the detachable screen that turns into a tablet
- Coach Poppy Blossom Eau de Parfum Spray for Women
- Keurig K65 Special Edition Gourmet Single-Cup Home-Brewing System with Water Filter Kit
- A facial from the day spa (or if Santa is feeling REALLY generous, a weekend at the One Ocean Resort and Spa!)
- Mobile DVD player with dual screens…for the sake of my sanity!
And a few things that our Twiniversity moms are just dying for!
“Cold hard cash and lots of it. These kids make you go broke!” – Jana H.
“A twins birthstone necklace.” – Brandi G.
“A day off.” – Aimee M.
“A massage and a night in a hotel, ALONE!!!!!!!!” – Denise G.
“More money in the bank account and less diapers (aka move onto big boy/girl undies)” – Sheryl P.
“A maid.” – Katie S.
“8 hrs of blissful, Ambien induced sleep! If someone wanted to make me dinner while I slept, they would get MAJOR bonus points. LOL!” – Michele M.
“Rest, rest, rest away so I can read, sleep, exercise and renew my mind and spirit. And someone to clean my nasty house every week!” – Robyn M.
“More hands.” – Soham T.
“A peaceful Christmas.” – Michelle J.
“Alex and Ani bracelets!!” – Alli P.
“A new tattoo!!” – Fern G.
“A date night with the husband.” – Jill H.
“A day off …without the guilt.” – Nancy K.