Top 10 Reasons to Join Twiniversity’s Forums Today
(Written by actual members of Twiniversity)
- It’s “a place to share and get advice from other parents who have multiples” -Sylvia S.
- Gives you the “ability to network with hundreds of other moms for advice, suggestions, resources, or just plain venting!” -Nancy P.
- “I live two hours from the nearest twin club so its nice to share and get advice from other moms without the drive! You have a network of mothers of multiples at your finger tips!” -Ashley S.
- “Peace of mind that everything that my girls do and ways that I feel are **totally** normal.” -Kim W.
- “Having a community of people that totally understand the things I go through on a day to day basis (and give the best advice when I ask for it!)” -Maureen S.
- “Not only peace of mind, but a sense of purpose knowing that you can help others by sharing your experiences and advice!” -Holly A.
- “With 4 kids I have no time to get out and join a MoM club. I feel like I am in the largest MoM club there is!” -Jennifer A.
- “Giveaways! 🙂 Some even twin-specific! :)” -Chelsea M.
- “It’s the fastest growing online community JUST for parents of multiples” -Shelly R.
- “Where else can you get advice from THOUSANDS of MoM’s in over 150 countries??” -Heidi M.
If our twin parent support network wasn’t enough, we go one step further with special divisions of our forums including:
- Families with Twins with Special Needs
- Single Families with Multiples
- Military Families with Multiples
- The Triplet Connection – Exclusively for our triplet families
- Dad Squared and Dad Cubed – Just for Dads
- Same Sex Families with Multiples